TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Use of www.parragonpublishing.co.in (the "Site") and the content contained herein (the "Site") is governed by the terms of this Agreement (the "Agreement") between the user and Parragon Publishing India Pvt Ltd ("Company"). Using this Site constitutes an unconditional agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement by the user.
If user does not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, user must immediately cease using this Site.
1. The Site is subject to protection under copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled or licensed by Company and its affiliates or by third parties. These rights are protected by common law, state laws, and Indian and international laws. Company expressly reserves all rights, titles, and interests in and to all copyrights, trade names, logos, patents and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Site, including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets"; the overall "look and feel", processes, software, technology, and other materials which appear on this Site; and the business processes used to market products and services. User agrees that their rights are limited to those granted herein, and they will not acquire any rights except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. The website is licensed to users on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the website and its Services for user’s private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, sold, stored without prior approval of the Copyright holder. All the rights are protected in accordance to governing laws of the Republic of India and iin the event of any disputes arising will be referred to Indian jurisdiction courts.
2. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for their use or logging onto a server or an account which users are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. Neither Company nor users shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their respective reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labour unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
4. If users violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, this Agreement terminates immediately without notice. Company may deny access to the Site to usersand/or anyone claiming by or through users without liability to anyone. Company shall have all additional rights and remedies at law and in equity arising from such violation. Further, users agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company, and its affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents harmless from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any such prohibited use of the Site. If users violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, they have all remedies at law and in equity to enforce their rights against users to the extent applicable arising from users actions.
5. Any delay or failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by users or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit such rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be given full effect without regard to the invalid portions.
6.For accessing the website and using certain Resources, users may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.Users may create and hold one user account (“Account”) only. Users accept that the details users provide in relation to establishing an account is correct and that they shall keep their details up-to-date. Users are responsible for the security of all of their user names, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and users are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of their accounts.Users acknowledge that the information users provide, in any manner whatsoever are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature. Each Account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, traded, combined, or otherwise shared with any other person.
7. Users agree to notify company immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of their accounts or other breaches of security. Company may at their discretion suspend or terminate any of the user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
If users are accessing, browsing and using the Website on someone else’s behalf; users represent that users have the authority to bind that person to all the T&C herein. In the event that the person refuses to be bound as the principal to the T&C, users agree to accept liability for any harm caused by any wrongful use of the Website resulting from such access or use of the Website in whatsoever nature.
If users know or have reasons to believe that the security of their Account has been breached, users should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided on the website. If companyfinds a breach or suspected breach of the security of users Account, it may advice users to change user password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend user’s account without any liability to the Company.
8. Company reserve its right, at their discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. Company may notify users of Changes by sending an email to the address identified in User Accounts or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to this Website.
9. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between users and Company regarding the use of the Site.
Copyright (c) 2021 Parragon Company (India) Private Limited. All rights reserved.